Society of Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of Students, an online platform for open and academic discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) Empty
PostSubject: Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme)   Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Welcome to Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour.
This post aims to introduce different settings in SoS Forum so you know where to click when you needed! 

Section 1: General and Explore

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_index The Main section of SoS, where all debates and discussions take place. At the moment, there is only one category called The Hubs: 

• Student Hub, a space for members to introduce themselves, discuss anything that are non-academic. Always read the forum rules and hub rules before starting any new topics or replies.
  • Debate Hub, a space for members to discuss social/current issues.
    Users can either use format (professional, academic) or informal format for starting a new topic.
    Please make sure to put any references you have used in your discussions.
    Always read the forum rules and hub rules before starting any new topics or replies.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_calendar Calendar of SoS, moderators can set up different events through this calendar.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_faq Stands for frequently asked question.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_search Can't find a post you wanted? Or can't be bothered to search the posts you want by going into different Hubs? Try Search! Just type in the keywords and it helps you to locate the posts you want!

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_members Here you can view all the members in SoS forum.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_groups Let's see which member groups you are belonging to! Or you can even request for joining different groups (except Moderators and Administrators).

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_profile Edit your profile.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_message Private messages, the communication we prefer you use in SoS forum.

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_new_message Oh! It seems you have a new private message! Wonder who is it from? Click on it and check it out!

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_register Didn't have a user account? Join us!

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme) I_icon_mini_login Registered and activated through email? Log in!
Back to top Go down
https://studentssociety.forumotion.com

Society of Students (SoS) Forum Tour (Applicable in Christmas theme)
Page 1 of 1